Ab-Soul’s long-awaited new album #DWTW will finally be released this Friday and he just unveiled the track listing from his new project. #DWTW includes Ab-Soul sharing the mic with his Top Dawg Entertainment labelmates Schoolboy Q and SZA, as well as Mac Miller, Bas, Da$hs and Rapsody.
As previously reported, Ab-Soul released the new single “Threatening Nature” this week to hold the wolves off until #DWTW ‘s Friday release. The album Do What Thou Wilt includes the previously released “Huey Knew” and “Braille.”
The Carson, California MC also released a promo video for the album. Take a look below and peep the track listing too.
- Raw (Backwards) f. Zacari Prod. by Juice of All Trades
- Braille f. Bas Prod. by Wondagurl
- Huey Knew f. Da$h Prod. by Willie B
- Threatening Nature Prod. by PakkMusicGroup
- Womanogamy Prod. by DJ Fu of Eardrummers
- Invocation f. Kokane Prod. by Rahki
- Wifey vs. Wifi/PMS f. Br3 Prod by. by Skhye Hutch
- Beat the Case f. ScHoolboy Q/Straight Crooked Prod. by Skhye Hutch//TaeBeast
- Portishead in the Morning/Her World Prod. by PakkMusicGroup/Antydote
- God’s a Girl? Prod. by PakkMusicGroup
- Now You Know Prod. by A$AP P on the Boards
- D.R.U.G.S. Prod. by FrancisGotBeat
- Evil Genius f. Teedra Moses and Javonté Prod. by FrancisGotBeat and Tommy Black
- Lonely Soul f. Punch/The Law (Prelude) f. SZA Prod. by Sounwave (additional bass by Thundercat)
- The Law f. Mac Miller and Rapsody Prod. by Bentley Haze
- YMF Prod. by Bentley Haze
Peep the previous released tracks from #DWTW now.