A solid wrist game is essential for every man’s wardrobe; all guys should have a cool statement piece to compliment their look. Rich tones like olive and burgundy are trending this season, making minimal watches a major style key. Whether your style is casual, rugged or sophisticated, a fashionable yet low-key timepiece can give dimension to any ensemble.
Check out 7 minimal watches perfect to add subtle sauce to your wardrobe.
1. Adidas ‘Santiago’ silicone strap watch $75
Sporty and classic, the Santiago is ideal for casual swag. (via Nordstrom)
2. Nixon Matte Black Camo Time Teller $125
The Nixon Time Teller in a cool camoflauge finish is an easy go-to style choice. (via Nixon)
3. Boss Orange Black Steel Case Silicone Strap $185
A practical option great for guys on the go with a pop of color to bring in style points. (via Macy’s)
4, Armani Exchange Chronograph Smart Watch $220
Add a touch of class with this design; the embellished face will give luxe to any look. (via Dillard’s)
5. Burberry Mens Chronograph Watch with Smoke Check Strap $600
Perfect for any gentleman, the iconic stamp will add a chic statement to a neutral palette. (via Lord & Taylor)
6. Apple Watch Series 2 Back Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop $700-750
Perfect for tech lovers, the Apple Watch is a convenient gadget with sleek style. (via Apple)
7. Movado Bold Blue IP Stainless Steel $800
The bold blue hue gives flavor to the signature Movado look. (via Saks Fifth Avenue)