Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was smashed into oblivion Wednesday morning after it was destroyed by a man with an ax and sledgehammer.
The Republican presidential candidate received the star back in January 2007. Since he’s been running for President his star has been vandalized and defecated on many times during the past year.
Deadline Hollywood recorded the incident of a man dressed as a construction worker going ham on the star. Jamie Otis stated that he is responsible for the damage and his intent was to remove the star and sell it to raise money for 11 women accusing the presidential candidate of sexual misconduct with them.
T.I. hit up Instagram, expressing his joy of the demolishment, stating,
“Now Dis the star ⭐️ he deserves….. I Salute whoever did this…. #FuckTrump2016 #ThatWay #USorELSE #USorELSE #USorELSE #USorELSE.”
When the star was spray painted on earlier this month, he also responded with,
“If this don’t teach U to Shut da FUQ UP!!!! Ole Salmon Skin, Extensions Plus sew in wearing ass Fool!!!!”
Ana Martinez, a spokeswoman for the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which administers the Walk of Fame, said in an email that the star would be replaced. It would be covered for the next several days while it settled and dried, the chamber said in a statement.
Leron Gubler, the chamber’s president, said the organization was working with the police and intended to “prosecute to the full extent of the law.”